Nowadays many businesses are mobile, which means they bring their storefront to you (i.e. food trucks, repair services, grooming). Group Interval Training started “GIT FIT Mobile” as a way of bringing a mobile gym service to you. They wanted their logo and information on their trailer, just as if it was their gym and had window graphics to advertise. We used silver metallic vinyl for their vehicle graphics, which we mounted on both sides and rear of the trailer so their vehicle can be seen everywhere they go. Advertising on the go!
- Digitally Printed Window Graphics for Body Shop in Glendale, CA
- Window Vinyl for Network Auto Body in Glendale, CA
- Sign Update for Wayfinding for Engineering Consultant in Northridge, CA
- Directional and Wayfinding Sign Update for Engineering Consultant in Northridge, CA
- Office Building Signs for Arete Associates in Northridge, CA